Thursday, May 24, 2007

Hello and Welcome!

For a lot of people Real Estate is an Investment. But in order for it to be a successful investment, you have to do what the brilliant minds of Wall Street do; practice your "Due Diligence."

I always say, "everything that you do should contribute to a strategy!" -- RB

So I welcome you to my blog! I'll be giving you the tools in the form of knowledge and resources so that you plan your investments accordingly and see your equity grow! I'll teach you how to maximize your cash-flow and increase your rate-of-return.

We're going to cover everything from:






1. Residential - Conforming & Super Jumbo




2. Commercial - Multi-Unit Properties, Strip Malls, etc.






and, 3. Construction - Lot Acquisitions, Developments, New Construction, Conversions, etc.






For any additional resources, please visit my website at www.RicardoBueno.com. Or if you're ready to move forward on an investment, please contact me directly at 323.810.2175. And for those of you who are beginners in the world of investing in real estate, please visit my other blog at www.mortgagecafe.blogspot.com where I'll be teaching you the fundamentals and giving you market updates.

No comments: